El soporte consiste en tutoriales y foros. Los tutoriales abordan paso a paso la puesta en marcha del software en función de las necesidades y características de cada empresa. Extendemos una cordial invitación a que los conozca, los califique y que comparta sus comentarios.

Los foros están organizados por categorías que corresponden a los principales bloques del software.  Son para plantear y compartir dudas, comentarios, ‘tips’ y sugerencias de mejora acerca del software i-SIMAPRO. Se agradece que sean precisos en las aportaciones. Es un espacio de aprendizaje positivo y constructivo, donde no hay lugar para descalificaciones. Para participar debe inscribirse con su correo electrónico y crear un ‘password’. El manejo de datos personales es confidencial.

Laptop computer: Kansas Eyes Grad Shift; a Visual appeal at the Heritage of Participation Trophies  

RSS

Dowell
09/10/2019 9:51 pm  

Kansas News Open KU soccer prepare features hints of what detail chart might physical appearance such as Smithology KUsportsIf Kansas soccer educate Les Miles and his assistants at present contain a detail chart they really feel very good regarding in the course of the very last place of spring routines, theye of course not creating it community.Daylon Charlot seeking for breakthrough time that incorporates eluded WR thus much at KU KUsports sense together with inside the beyond Ie been relocating in the course of damage, battling harm, likely during adversity a good deal. I come to feel such as by now that I nutritious and almost everything, I likely in the direction of incorporate a suitable calendar year, a significant calendar year,Charlot envisioned. nd I heading in direction of direct the recipient space.ATCH KU Advert Jeff Prolonged participates in just open up soccer practiceLong contains already jumped into a swimming pool toward rejoice the swim employees, slid down a fireplace poll, dove into some mud although with Arkansas and savored number of other antics with the stage of directing notice on to the achievements of the college student athletes.Graduate go announces take a look at in the direction of KU basketballTJ Holyfield, who final performed for Stephen F. Austin, arrived out with a listing of faculties he will check out as he appears to be like towards go in opposition to the college. Amongst that checklist was the Faculty of Kansas, which consists of learned alone within just a past 5 of styles.A visual appearance back again at Devonte' Graham's beginner NBA seasonIn 46 video games, Graham averaged 4 https://www.shopjayhawks.com/Kevin_Feder_Jersey-62 .7 specifics upon 34.3-p.c capturing against the surface and 28.1-per cent versus 3, including 1.4 rebounds and 2.6 can help inside of 24.7 minutes for every match. The stage protect carried out inside of a tie for 5th within help turnover ratio inside the NBA with a 4 1 ratio. For each Walker Harris upon Twitter, Graham much too mounted the history for easiest A Toward ratio through a starter, besting avid gamers these types of as Chris Paul, Mike Conley and Lonzo Ball.2020 simple fact protect Santiago Vescovi impresses within just entrance of coachesIt's totally early with the 2020 study course, nonetheless the latest crop of actuality safeguards is slender Kendall Morris Jersey. 1 attention-grabbing choice that proceeds in the direction of improvements is NBA Academy Latin The us protect Santiago Vescovi.Other Sporting activities NewsEx-UCLA prepare Alford employed in the direction of guide NevadaAlford, who was fired as a result of UCLA upon Dec. 31, replaces Eric Musselman, who remaining former this 7 days for the thoughts-instruction process at Arkansas. Musselman led Nevada towards 3 NCAA tournaments within 4 seasons.Cavs not bringing again Drew for moment seasonThe Cavaliers' subsequent teach will inherit a greater circumstance than the a single Larry Drew obtained passed.Duke's Reddish declares for draft following 'epic' yearReddish, the No. 7 likelihood upon ESPN's Ultimate 100, averaged 13.5 specifics within just specifically underneath 30 minutes a activity this year.Mickelson is made up of least complicated 1st spherical at Masters given that '10Mickelson, 48, opened the event with his suitable very first spherical considering the fact that taking pictures the exact same ranking inside 2010, Even though he received the 3rd of his 3 inexperienced jackets. There is a lengthy course in the direction of shift, nonetheless a victory at the Masters would crank out Mickelson the oldest toward acquire a heavy championship inside of the activity's record, surpassing the background kept given that 1968 by means of Julius Boros.Tiger consists of a shot at the Masters, and that's all he needsTiger Woods' caddie, Joe LaCava, was sitting down around the Augusta Countrywide educate inserting eco-friendly at the stop of a very long, incredibly hot working day inside of the sunshine, waiting around for his employer in the direction of clearly show up towards effort and hard work time beyond regulation upon his stroke Marcus Garrett Jersey. Dressed inside of Masters white, the caddie was chatting in excess of his important soccer Giants ahead of he bought heading upon his person's opportunities in direction of acquire a 5th eco-friendly jacket.Other NewsParticipation trophies aren refreshing. Wee been handing them out given that World wide War I.The to start with print quotation for articipation trophythat I identified within newspaper database is against the Feb. 8, 1922, variation of the Night time Different of Massillon, Ohio.Headline any Trophies for Tossers within Region Tourney.Daily Inter Lake - Community Information, Flathead Electrical opts for height-hour pricing structureThe fresh value style and design will be mirrored upon membersJune charges for May possibly electrical power intake. Flathead Electric powered quotations optimum membershousehold costs will minimize or boost through a lot less than 2 per cent.Why Ecuador finished asylum for 'spoiled brat' Julian AssangeWe've finished the asylum of this spoiled brat DeAnte Ford Jersey," a visibly flustered President Lenin Moreno explained Thursday in just a fiery speech detailing his determination in the direction of withdraw safety of Assange and hand him higher than towards British law enforcement https://www.shopjayhawks.com/Quentin_Grimes_Jersey-128 . "Versus currently upon we'll be far more thorough within just offering asylum in the direction of people in america who are exceptionally great importance it, and not depressing hackers whose simply just objective is in the direction of destabilize governments."Michael Avenatti Indicted upon 36 Counts via Federal Grand JuryAvenatti didn't history tax returns for yrs and obstructed IRS endeavours in the direction of assemble thousands and thousands within just unpaid taxes against himself individually, and his Newport Seashore regulation enterprise and Seattle-primarily based espresso organization, a California criticism in opposition to the legal professional alleges.Georgetown College students Concur toward Develop Reparations Fund - The Contemporary York TimesStudents at Georgetown Higher education voted upon Thursday in the direction of strengthen their tuition toward convenience descendants of the 272 enslaved Africans the college offered virtually 2 hundreds of years back towards protected its economic potential.I owed the IRS following manufacturing this tax miscalculation in just collegeBut in the course of my junior calendar year inside faculty inside of the tumble of 2017, I been given just about anything odd in just the ship a 1099-MISC sort, a tax file that information and facts expenses manufactured in direction of individual contractors.

ResponderCita

Trabajando

Por favor Iniciar Sesión ó Registro