El soporte consiste en tutoriales y foros. Los tutoriales abordan paso a paso la puesta en marcha del software en función de las necesidades y características de cada empresa. Extendemos una cordial invitación a que los conozca, los califique y que comparta sus comentarios.

Los foros están organizados por categorías que corresponden a los principales bloques del software.  Son para plantear y compartir dudas, comentarios, ‘tips’ y sugerencias de mejora acerca del software i-SIMAPRO. Se agradece que sean precisos en las aportaciones. Es un espacio de aprendizaje positivo y constructivo, donde no hay lugar para descalificaciones. Para participar debe inscribirse con su correo electrónico y crear un ‘password’. El manejo de datos personales es confidencial.

Snake Bytes: 12/28 - Reemergence - AZ Snake Pit  

RSS

BhaneCefe
19/04/2021 4:37 am  

Diamondbacks information[Arizona Republic] Ketel Marte reemergence may well be solution toward Diamondbacks2021 hopesNick Piecoro writes that exterior of a handful of scattered performances, Marte seldom seemed together with an offensive catalyst this previous period. He furnished occasionally conflicting factors as toward what was transpiring, from time to time proclaiming it was similar toward his method and therefore intentional, other instances admitting he wasn hitting how he sought after.e requirements toward be ready towards develop backspin and steerage added in the direction of the centre of the market,Darnell Coles, the hitting train, reported. consider this yr we acquired a tiny little bit much more rotational, labored close to the ball a minor little bit and swung at a pair even more pitches inside off the plate, which didn enable him toward reside upon or be capable in direction of assault pitches upon the outer 50 %.oles stated he shipped Marte household for the winter season with concerns upon what toward hard work upon, and he expects the 2 of them will dig within extra whenever theye with each other at Salt River Fields in just the coming months.[NBC Sports activities BayArea] NL West administrators were being upon board with some 2020 MLB changeshere was a ton even further concept that went into that, and that turned even further strenuous as the 12 months went upon, nevertheless it anything I seriously appreciated,Lovullo mentioned of the a few-batter least past 7 days. recognize the added-inning attribute was anything at all that was amazingly exciting and appealing and led toward some effortless and speedy endings,Lovullo claimed. feel that some thing a whole lot of americans are inside of like of, therefore your self don blow up your comprehensive workers for the upcoming working day or quite possibly the subsequent sequence and incorporate towards crank out an wide variety of moves toward reload https://www.arizonabaseballstore.com/Stephen_Vogt_Jersey-28 . That some thing that Hefty League Baseball is seeking at fairly intensely and just about anything that I actually relished going for walks in the course of in just 2020.round The MLB[CBS Athletics] Phil Niekro, Corridor of Fame knuckleballer and prior Braves pitcher, dies at 81Niekro is the 7th Corridor of Famer in direction of go absent in just 2020. Lou Brock, Whitey Ford, Bob Gibson, Al Kaline, Joe Morgan, and Tom Seaver all died former this calendar year.[MLB Exchange Rumors] Padres towards develop Blake Snell towards RaysAfter examining this I are inclined towards feel Mike Hazen obtained a fairly constructive haul for Starling Marte.Throughout The Pacific[Japan] Reformers glance in direction of restore Japan unfavorable youth baseball cultureHampered via extraordinary, outdated-formed exercising solutions Carson Kelly Jersey, a gain-at-all-charges mindset and the major stress put upon mom and dad, participation prices inside Eastern youth baseball incorporate been tumbling at a fast speed.At a information convention within just Tokyo inside of January 2019, the 29-12 months-aged Tampa Bay Rays slugger Yoshitomo Tsutsugo, at that second DeNA BayStars captain, mentioned Eastern youth baseball prioritizes profitable at the price of schooling and coaches get hold of offended and scold children for manufacturing blunders inside of routines and online games, whilst it is organic they do.Towards present an prospect for innumerable kids in direction of expertise the recreation and replenish the enjoying inhabitants within just the upcoming, Junji Kako, 54, released a fresh youth club inside of Yokohama within just 2017 which prioritizes exciting in excess of successful for the little ones integrated. His club is a achievement nonetheless incorporates experienced in direction of conclusion accepting contemporary gamers, When quite a few other groups within just the location and in other places are having difficulties towards enlist sufficient in direction of dwell afloat.[Japan] Hawks ace Kodai Senga pleads for write-up, settles for massive raiseSoftBank Hawks ace Kodai Senga stated Saturday his demand in the direction of shift in direction of the majors is unchanged, however he is no nearer toward moving foreign by way of the short article approach after a claimed 100 million yen ($967,000) strengthen against the Pacific League club.The 27-calendar year-previous led the PL this time inside Technology, wins and strikeouts as the Hawks cruised towards their fourth immediately Japan Sequence championship. SoftBank is the simply one particular of Nippon Knowledgeable Baseball 12 groups in direction of contain in no way transferred a participant through the report process and Mikasa claimed it is made up of no goal of starting up by now https://www.arizonabaseballstore.com/Humberto_Castellanos_Jersey-43 .In accordance towards existing legislation, Senga would be readily available for MLB groups the moment the 2022 period.Throughout The Wall[Dominican Republic] Ronald Guzmn wins MVPThe Texas Rangers to start with baseman https://www.arizonabaseballstore.com/Josh_Rojas_Jersey-15 , taking part in for the Gigantes del Cibao https://www.arizonabaseballstore.com/Tim_Locastro_Jersey-31 , received 63 votes at the time inserting up a .360 batting ordinary and a .973 OPS immediately after tearing up the league inside of the past months. David Kubiak gained pitcher of the 12 months, Jeremy Pea received starter of the calendar year and Diamondbacks bench educate Luis Urueta received the supervisor of the yr award.[Dominican Republic] LIDOM heads into engage in-offsLuis Urueta Gigantes del Cibao received the every month action with a 16-14 background and will await possibly Domingo Leyba Estrellas or Escogido. Domingo Leyba carried out the month-to-month action with a disappointing .733 OPS and possibly loses his starting off job in direction of Fernando Tatis Jr. or Robinson Can who arrived in the direction of bolster the Estrellas inside the perform-off action. Keury Mella Toros del Este will satisfy the Aguilas Cibaeas inside the moment perform-off. Mella done the every month action with a rather disappointing 6.35 Technology and 1.41 WHIP inside basically 5.2 innings of exertion.Your Random Diamondback[FanGraphs] Taijuan Walker Ranks His Perfect EffortsTaijuan Walker contains been within the media the final number of of months. There was a occupied job interview with Jomboy with exactly far too considerably off-matter converse, and already the past D-Again position his ideal initiatives. He rated a D-Backs instant moment: his initially homerun. strike the household function off Mike Foltynewicz. Developing the instant even even more distinctive is that [my spouse] experienced merely experienced a boy or girl, our to start with baby. It was my to start with sport again, I pitched effectively, and I strike a dwelling function. I would say it likely the variety-2 instant inside of my profession.

ResponderCita

Trabajando

Por favor Iniciar Sesión ó Registro