El soporte consiste en tutoriales y foros. Los tutoriales abordan paso a paso la puesta en marcha del software en función de las necesidades y características de cada empresa. Extendemos una cordial invitación a que los conozca, los califique y que comparta sus comentarios.

Los foros están organizados por categorías que corresponden a los principales bloques del software.  Son para plantear y compartir dudas, comentarios, ‘tips’ y sugerencias de mejora acerca del software i-SIMAPRO. Se agradece que sean precisos en las aportaciones. Es un espacio de aprendizaje positivo y constructivo, donde no hay lugar para descalificaciones. Para participar debe inscribirse con su correo electrónico y crear un ‘password’. El manejo de datos personales es confidencial.

Notifications
Clear all

Black Life Make a difference. This isn challenging

(@estrada)
Publicaciones: 7
Topic starter  

Permit me only be crystal clear just before we attain into this. I loathe how quite a few instances, how several alternate methods, and in the course of how several mishaps I consist of in the direction of location text upon a web site more than racism in just Utah as it pertains in direction of Jazz admirers. There was the racist mocking Russell Westbrook, there are the racists that mocked Colin Kaepernick and were being satisfied no Jazz participant kneeled the moment that https://www.utahpetsstore.com/Royce_Oneale_Dog_Jersey-20 , us residents thoughts Thabo Sefolosha knowledge of getting shot by way of law enforcement, and even worse there are the racists that incorporate experienced camouflage of their white privilege in the direction of disguise among the white sea of Jazz lovers and merge inside of once mocking avid gamers https://www.utahpetsstore.com/Jordan_Clarkson_Dog_Jersey-14 . Then as if this kind of assholeses, this is how wee performing this report since wee not mincing words and phrases hereouldn study the damn place, they make your mind up they contain in direction of protect their white honor upon an Instagram report through the Utah Jazz inside of aid of Black Life Make any difference.Simply just glimpse at this racist hurtful rubbish. bro, no one is proclaiming that racism isn a issue. There are a large amount of perfect companies that are carrying out a good deal of superior for the communities that youe conversing relating to. Yet Black Life Make a difference is a corrupt small business that is carrying out even more hurt for the black area than superior. Do a minimal reports homieyes, information this BLM package is destroying our Wonderful town place staff and so forth. what a embarrassment. Americans which include by yourself are genuine Jazz lovers and accurate Utah literally we do, and your self can contain entertaining assisting your terrorist despise neighborhood BLMcan contain an feeling? Isn that oppressing his impression? Arrive upon Donovan. Increase a backbone. I may well treatment much less who on your own are and what youe finished. Youe not who I concept on your own had been. He undoubtedly can, however all Donovan pushes is his routine and the narrative of the Joe Biden fund, errrr Black Life Make a difference and then any time anyone opposes him he shakes his mind towards humiliation people today Udoka Azubuike Dog Jersey.

Share: