El soporte consiste en tutoriales y foros. Los tutoriales abordan paso a paso la puesta en marcha del software en función de las necesidades y características de cada empresa. Extendemos una cordial invitación a que los conozca, los califique y que comparta sus comentarios.

Los foros están organizados por categorías que corresponden a los principales bloques del software.  Son para plantear y compartir dudas, comentarios, ‘tips’ y sugerencias de mejora acerca del software i-SIMAPRO. Se agradece que sean precisos en las aportaciones. Es un espacio de aprendizaje positivo y constructivo, donde no hay lugar para descalificaciones. Para participar debe inscribirse con su correo electrónico y crear un ‘password’. El manejo de datos personales es confidencial.

I think NBA 2K21 was a while following kobe  

RSS

Dingbest
31/08/2020 4:18 am  

Yeah they had been our very first match because we cancelled the Clippers game afterwards after Kobe passed. Unquestionably one of the hottest streaks in NBA 2K MT Coins history. He had a great interview near the end of that stretch where he replied that the game has turned into considerably easier for him he was seeing the floor otherwise and felt that he could control the match how he wanted. Then watching his matches after that you could see how well he had been manipulating the opposing defense apparently at will. Incredibly enjoyable to watch.

Dame might have had the most effective 6-game elongate in history this season, although this is a take - even if accounting for Wilt. He donated 444 points (74ppg) from 2020-01-20 via 2020-02-01 that is the very all-time. His averages were percentage shooting (57 percent from 3 on over 14 attempts per game!!!!) .

Points-contributed is a tough stat to pin down, but in Wilt's greatest 6-game elongate (which comprises his 100 point game) he generated 381 points by scoring, and 34 from passing, putting him 415 through 6 matches. The 3pt line did not exist back then, but even if we presume all his assists could have been 3's in this era, that merely adds 17 points and puts him 12 points shy about Dame's record. And he nuked OKC last year. He was that the rocket killer first come on. Bru was just softly hitting 6 threes per game lmao.

The very first game lakers played the death of Kobe was against the blazers. I remember hammering the blazers and expecting the lakers to play a massive chip on their shoulders. I had been wrong. Dame shit on us and Kobe would have been proud. Still didn't get player of the month. . . I figured they would've skipped the various covers and just went with Kobe but I figure as soon as it is possible to charge almost two times as much to get a bullshit variant you have got to take action.

Precisely this. 2k and I have been enjoying with for nearly a decade and, as I can not imagine the game being more than a clear cash grab now. Between upgrading your MyPlayer and Buy 2K MT launching packs with VC bought with money, they have no incentive to enhance the sport by releasing recycled content whenever they keep printing cash.

Editado:hace 4 semanas 

ResponderCita

Trabajando

Por favor Iniciar Sesión ó Registro