El soporte consiste en tutoriales y foros. Los tutoriales abordan paso a paso la puesta en marcha del software en función de las necesidades y características de cada empresa. Extendemos una cordial invitación a que los conozca, los califique y que comparta sus comentarios.

Los foros están organizados por categorías que corresponden a los principales bloques del software.  Son para plantear y compartir dudas, comentarios, ‘tips’ y sugerencias de mejora acerca del software i-SIMAPRO. Se agradece que sean precisos en las aportaciones. Es un espacio de aprendizaje positivo y constructivo, donde no hay lugar para descalificaciones. Para participar debe inscribirse con su correo electrónico y crear un ‘password’. El manejo de datos personales es confidencial.

Redskins WR Pryor struggles in direction of match in just with refreshing offense  

RSS

Emanuel
24/04/2020 3:05 am  

Helpless upon the Washington sideline https://www.redskinsgearshoponline.com/Paul_Richardson_Jersey-102 , Terrelle Pryor was lower toward a Pretty costly booster. Pryor was signed in the direction of grow to be the Redskins No. 1 recipient. The absolutely free-representative recipient hence considerably contains basically been an $8 million bust in just burgundy. I was upon the sideline extremely simply just cheering my teammates upon, Pryor explained. Particularly seeking towards be the least difficult teammate I could possibly be upon the sideline and just take adult men pumped up Andrew East Jersey. What ever I may do upon the sideline. Whatsoever he did, it was extra profitable than just about anything he did upon the market. Pryor was benched in direction of begin the video game and stuck exactly 2 passes inside an unappealing 34-24 decline in the direction of the Philadelphia Eagles upon Monday night time Fabian Moreau Jersey. Pryor, the free of charge representative recipient in opposition to Cleveland who looked which include a recipient upon the increase anytime he signed with the Redskins, observed a year teetering upon aggravation tumble into a comprehensive-blown catastrophe. Basically within circumstance Pryor didnt order the information anytime he was benched for Josh Doctson, practice Jay Gruden gave a apparent sign who Kirk Cousins final focus is this year We drafted Josh towards be the No. 1 man, Gruden reported. Doctson, Washington initial-spherical opt for in just the 2016 draft, experienced basically a few catches for 39 yards. Absolutely sure, the Redskins didnt create him a 1st-spherical choose hence he may well sit upon the bench. Nevertheless if there some path towards engage in Doctson and Pryor inside the identical development and look at them chase 1,000 yards getting, Gruden hasnt drawn up the components. Or possibly not. Maybe greatest telling that Pryor is effortlessly an afterthought within the offense arrived every time Cousins was pressed upon the general useless manufacturing against the having corps. Cousins explained the all the receivers had been proficient, and reeled off Jamison Crowder, Doctson and Ryan Grant. We do think there are males who can engage in, Cousins explained. He wasnt done. He talked about Vernon Davis, Jordan Reed and Chris Thompson. With his mouth or his arm, Cousins refused in the direction of crank out Pryor a concentration. As extensive as have been transferring the soccer, I dont treatment who carrying out it, Cousins claimed. Devoid of Pryor needed output, the Redskins incorporate however in the direction of consist of a recipient achieve 100 yards having this time. Thompson, a managing again, experienced been their major recipient and he experienced 5 additional catches for 26 yards and a touchdown. Reed went 8-for-64 with 2 ratings. Pryor 1,007 having yards with Cleveland rated 22nd within just the NFL past year, and his 77 catches ended up 27th, statistics accrued inspite of actively playing with 5 quarterbacks upon a personnel that went 1-15. He was meant in direction of assist substitute DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon , 1,000 back garden receivers the Redskins make it possible for wander as no cost brokers. At this speed, theyll be within just no hurry toward deliver back again Pryor for a minute time. We think in just Teach, Pryor claimed. Youre not moving in direction of watch me indignant https://www.redskinsgearshoponline.com/Kevin_Pierre_louis_Jersey-268 . The 28-12 months-aged Pryor refused towards rip Gruden and explained of Doctson, Josh is my man. Quite possibly. The Redskins may well retain the services of a several even further adult males prepared toward turn out to be The Person within the offense. They additionally have to have a couple extra healthful bodies deal with Trent Williams , corner Fabian Moreau , defend Brandon Scherff and linebacker Preston Smith have been injury. The Redskins are preset in the direction of input the rugged element of their program, internet hosting the safeguarding NFC East winner Cowboys future weekend, prior to enjoying 3 consecutive groups who incorporate profitable information . Prodded upon his connection with Pryor, Cousins reported the easiest may but be in advance. I feel it a hard work in just enhancements, Cousins stated. I dont need in direction of compose a narrative right until we comprise a entire pattern sizing of the period. There no motive why he cant comprise a Quite effective 10 video games below and truly conclude durable this time https://www.redskinsgearshoponline.com/Mason_Foster_Jersey-29 .

ResponderCita

Trabajando

Por favor Iniciar Sesión ó Registro