El soporte consiste en tutoriales y foros. Los tutoriales abordan paso a paso la puesta en marcha del software en función de las necesidades y características de cada empresa. Extendemos una cordial invitación a que los conozca, los califique y que comparta sus comentarios.

Los foros están organizados por categorías que corresponden a los principales bloques del software.  Son para plantear y compartir dudas, comentarios, ‘tips’ y sugerencias de mejora acerca del software i-SIMAPRO. Se agradece que sean precisos en las aportaciones. Es un espacio de aprendizaje positivo y constructivo, donde no hay lugar para descalificaciones. Para participar debe inscribirse con su correo electrónico y crear un ‘password’. El manejo de datos personales es confidencial.

2K boasts the best customization package of any sports movie game  

RSS

Sunxuemei
21/01/2021 2:29 am  

I've played NBA 2K Coins multiple games on both Xbox and PS5 on next-gen, and more times than not, the proper result wasn't recorded, nor did it reflect upon my record appropriately. Quite honestly, if you are somebody who takes pride on your document online, this difficulty demotivates one to perform the mode.All of my search results were fruitless, and it appears many people are having the same issue once I sent out feelers on social networking. I have spoken with 2K about this and they are aware of the matter. A fix should be coming"soon" for the issue.

2K boasts the best customization package of any sports movie game available on the market. Part of what makes 2K's customization options so expansive is its own image uploader. You can essentially take an image from the computer and add it into your own pajamas or courtroom to rebrand a team, or to customize your own MyTeam's appearances. Unfortunately, once you upload a picture at NBA 2K's site, you can not find it when you search for it within the game.

Having tattoos added to offline create-a-players has been a big win for roster creators, but they aren't moving when draft courses are uploaded.

NBA 2K21 next-gen impressions: Coming off the seat

NBA 2K21 was among those handful of games that had a full next-gen enhancement ready to go on launching day. Adding revamped images, in addition to several noteworthy new features, NBA 2K21 actually seemed like a substantial update from its last-gen counterpart. However, upgrades were not free unless players bought the 100 Mamba Edition. If not, they would need to purchase the game in complete for $70. After spending a considerable amount of time with NBA 2K21 on next-gen it's difficult to say that what's here really warrants the asking cost. Fans of the series have grown accustomed to picking up their phone and scrolling through social media when loading into games or swapping modes, so the faster speeds are a wonderful treat. While playing on the Xbox Series X, I never needed to wait more than a few seconds to get into a game. Navigating through the MyCareer menu, hitting last, and instantly being set on the court felt just like magic.Overall, the load rates of the next-gen consoles make 2K21 a much better Cheap NBA 2K21 MT experience. Even loading to the game's online manners, which have been notoriously slow before.

ResponderCita

Trabajando

Por favor Iniciar Sesión ó Registro