El soporte consiste en tutoriales y foros. Los tutoriales abordan paso a paso la puesta en marcha del software en función de las necesidades y características de cada empresa. Extendemos una cordial invitación a que los conozca, los califique y que comparta sus comentarios.

Los foros están organizados por categorías que corresponden a los principales bloques del software.  Son para plantear y compartir dudas, comentarios, ‘tips’ y sugerencias de mejora acerca del software i-SIMAPRO. Se agradece que sean precisos en las aportaciones. Es un espacio de aprendizaje positivo y constructivo, donde no hay lugar para descalificaciones. Para participar debe inscribirse con su correo electrónico y crear un ‘password’. El manejo de datos personales es confidencial.

A rehabilitation of Melnyk - Reasons for hope?  

During this VERY quiet summer, I have paid attention to the few Sens' related news stories and while I am a long way off to return being a fan of Melnyk or Sens' management, I must say they have done quite a few things right.Melnyk seems to have patched things up with Ottawa's mayor https://www.ottawafansstore.com/Nikita_Zaitsev_Flag-198 , moving the project to build an arena downtown forward. The Sens' acquisitions have been younger, AHL players, which will shore up the farm team and most importantly not stop some of the Sens' best prospects from playing this season Austin Watson T-Shirt. Karlsson, Stone and Duchene have NOT been traded, which taking an optimistic view means that there is still hope they get signed long term.While there are still a lot of clouds on the horizon, at least Melnyk has avoided shooting off his mouth, we have not acquired some "over the hill" players who would take a space from one of the kids and there has been a complete gag order on discussing the future of the team's stars Micheal Haley Pillow Cover.After the drama of last season Matthew Peca Face Mask, a season where there was more theatrics off the ice than on, an upcoming season where fans and players alike can focus on the game will be a refreshing change.If it will be the last season of the Sens' 3 top players https://www.ottawafansstore.com/Colin_White_Pillow_Cover-121 , then lets hope they play their hearts out to get the best possible return on their future teams.With regards to goalies, lets hope that both goalies bottomed out, and there is a modest bounce back.Last but not least, I look forward to seeing a full season of the Sens' future stars getting a chance to play regularly Daniel Alfredsson Hoodie.Go Sens Go!

Trabajando

Por favor Iniciar Sesión ó Registro